BetDex is building the next generation of sports betting platform, one that is decentralized and will form the backbone of future sports betting products.
As an engineer at BetDex you will be joining a collaborative team focused on getting product features built and in the hands of our customers. We enjoy what we do and want to make sure that we deliver the right solution.
You will play a key role in keeping us moving forward in a way that not only delivers features but also maintains a strong culture of innovation, trust and autonomy.
We are looking for people who would relish being part of an early startup, who would enjoy the thrill of creating exciting new product features - while also contributing to our team dynamic. We are a tight team and need the right people to grow BetDex into the platform we envision.
You will be responsible for developing the web application, implementing product features and helping to shape the overall product into something we are proud of.
Your responsibilities will include (although not limited to):
○ Building the BetDex web application(s)
○ Developing the user interface and ensuring user experience is the best in the industry
○ Working closely with the wider team to iterate on UX
Some of the skills / qualifications you may have:
○ Experience working with front end framework(s)
○ Experience building scalable, well-engineered web applications
○ An understanding of UI / UX and processesExperience working with cryptocurrency / blockchain
○ Any experience in the sports / betting industry
Benefits will include:
○ Highly competitive salary with equity
○ Remote working (we’ll bring you to Edinburgh and NYC for important workshops)
○ Flexible work hours - we don’t focus on 9-5, you know when you work best
○ The very best equipment and software (PC or Mac, monitor, accessories etc)
○ Full holiday allowance (24 days + bank holidays)
○ Pension contribution
○ Professional and personal development - we have a healthy budget for training, conferences, online tutorials and anything else that helps you progress
We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes for this role, we’re looking to build a collaborative, focused team with a great culture that will deliver some amazing products - if that sounds like a place you see yourself, get in touch!